Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To See Autoplay For Sims 2 How Can I Install Sims 2 On My New Vista Laptop?

How can I install sims 2 on my new vista laptop? - how to see autoplay for sims 2

I still see this support for most start with, click the icon on the desktop .....', games, so it would be nice, except that my game is not all that far away!
I have the CD appear in the AutoPlay feature, click on the setup i "/ install" and then everything goes wrong. It freezes well and he asked my permission to perform the installation, but nothing!
The computer icon is the same symbol appears when the team does not know what kind of applications is something.
I tried again all the "compatibility" wizard, but unfortunately, nothing.
I can not even go as far as possible the installation, not to mention the experience of the gameplay issues.
And yes, I know, Vista says it is, so please no answers like "COS Vista sucks ".

BTW, my laptop a Tosh Satellite P200, brand new, a Pentium Dual Core, 2 GB of RAM with a graphics card Intel GMA X3100

1 comments:

Garfield said...

Vista does not suck.
Disable license.

Control Panel> Security> Firewall disabled

Post a Comment