Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chicken Pox Parties London Chicken Pox Party.....?

Chicken pox party.....? - chicken pox parties london

I know I am a young mother and everything (my daughter 10 months old), but I am the aunt of more than 10 times and never (always) a group of chickenpox belongs, however, was having lunch with a friend and said: "Someone has shingles and his son has chicken pox, so that all mothers have at school, taken their children to his house so that anyone can get chickenpox if they are young and out of the way." Sincerely, SA stunned and absolutely sure that my friend was joking, but TAA daa I spoke with another mother who confirmed that no such thing as a part of the chicken pox. Then he asked me if I wanted my daughter to take to the next. INSANE Are these mothers? Why in the world I would my daughter to a party and HAVand catch chickenpox? Am I missing something? Is it something in the world? Or is it that in London?

6 comments:

Josh said...

It is advisable to chicken pox, while young, can save an adult very sick and can be sterile. When I was young, I accidentally infect another child.

They do not exist, but I think its crazy to say to her child: "You will have a great time to Maddy at the house, then left furious with her crying and scratching.

Somtimes all you need is a key, but some parents go far to try to have the saliva of infected children in the child's mouth, is here.

PS: There is an episode on southpark And Simposons chickenpox parties.

Tina has Twins said...

I'm in the U.S. - I have often heard about these things. . . but I do not know who is actually a "party".

Definitely do not take your daughter - Chickenpox can be dangerous for children - usually benign, but swelling of the brain, pnemonia and infections of the skin are possible.

In the U.S., many people are vaccinated against chickenpox. The vaccine is estimated that about 90% efficiency and those that do still tends to have a milder form.

Lulu86: busy mammy! said...

LMAO! Never heard of it!

I can understand the idea, it is better to do it when they are young, but it's only the thought of all those children who gather for a disease, lol!

Apparently, I have to kindergarten and she gave my brother and my sister. My brother and I were real pain in the *** with, but my youngest sister was only about a year and was not too bad. It may be something to these parts of the chicken pox, after all! hehe

Liz said...

I'm in the U.S. and have heard of him. Like the other ads when I was young (Level 1) I had chicken pox and all my classmates came (which were sent by her mother) society. I think that 95% of my class went to school for 2 weeks lol. Most people do not anymore because there is no vaccine.

Chloe said...

Ok. "I'm from the United States, and I've never heard of. Sounds like a terrible thing. Chickenpox can be severe in children I like when my son would expose my child to Deter. Why do you put your child in it? Yes I think these mothers are crazy. This is an irresponsible thing to do overall. Some people have no right to be mothers.

I wanna stay on maternity leave! said...

Yes, it's everywhere, I know, but I have not heard that since I was small. However, in the U.S., there is no vaccination against chickenpox. My 5 years has had, and I'll get my age 2 months to go, so good if you have the right age. It is 2 shots and good with all other vaccines.

Post a Comment