Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dogs Paws And Deck Shoes How To Get Cat Pee Out Of Wood; And How To Get Rid Of Stray Cat?

How to get cat pee out of wood; and how to get rid of stray cat? - dogs paws and deck shoes

There are many stray cats, when I decided to live and not encapsulated in their territory on our (mark) wood deck ... Well, if we open the door, the smell of cat pee! Yuck! I tried vinegar, but failed miserably ....
We can not this cat around our house, because many cats from leukemia and do not want our cats to get it. We have a dog that loves the cats out hunting, but he was not afraid of (usually run to the hills) - This poofed and went so I brought my (* big *) home to the dog .. ..
I do not know what to do! We have a spray bottle, and do not carry the cat - the cat is only about (after the experiment in the house when I stopped ... and always put your shoes pawas at the door and peer in, too)
The collection and bring to human society is not an option ... : (
Most feral cats, pigs here and run as fast as they can, to see if a person, so I asked if this cat .. Might have rabies? I do not know know what the signs are very specific, have not fled, but when my dog runs after him ... (doing my best to malignant)
Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment